Templates and tools for video
Below is what you may need to make a video with limited resources.
You can edit on your phone or computer. Here are a few examples of editing programs:
- iMovie. Comes installed on iPhones and Macs.
- PowerDirector or Adobe Premiere Rush are options for Android devices.
- For more advanced software for editing on a computer, try Adobe Premiere Pro.
Licenses can be ordered via Wisum.
Free images can be downloaded from, for example:
Images can be purchased from, for example:
Always double-check which user rights apply to the image you are using. Further information about how to find images, as well as guidelines for using images, is available here.
You can download KI logos and examples of nameplates that comply with KI’s graphic profile below.
Nameplates will need to be adapted to your film. Follow these steps:
- Ensure that you have the typeface DM Sans installed on your computer.
- Open the file in Photoshop and add your text.
- Export the image as a PNG file. (File > Export > Quick Export As PNG)
- Import the PNG file to your editing software and use it in your video.
Music can be downloaded from many online sources, sometimes free of charge. As with images, it is always important to check which user rights apply to the music you are using. Examples of music sources:
Using Screencast-o-Matic, you can record your own screen; for example, to make an instructional video or video lecture.
Instructions: recording with Screencast-O-Matic
Screencast-o-Matic can also be used to add subtitles to your video.