About Research Data Office, RDO
The Research Data Office (RDO) gives support on research documentation and data management throughout the research process for all researchers at Karolinska Institutet (KI).
It is a virtual organisation comprised of support staff from the Archive, Grants Office, the IT-department (ITA) and the University Library (KIB) in order to be able to provide comprehensive support.
- Do you want help with a data management plan (DMP)?
- Information on where to store research data containing personal data?
- How to document your research?
- How to share data securely?
- What to do with your data when the project ends?
- And much more…