Communication support in Biomedicum
Four communications officers provide support in matters related to communication to the five departments and Facility Management unit in Biomedicum.
A few of things the communications officers can assist you with:
- plan your communication
- develop new or improve existing web pages
- communicate your message in the right channels
- post half-time seminars, dissertations, seminars or other events in the KI calendar
- create posters to be advertised on the digital screens (or analog announcement boards)
- take portraits for your profile page or group pictures for research group pages
Advertising events in the KI calendar
We can help you advertise seminars, conferences and other events taking place in Biomedicum or hosted by one of the five departments in the building.
If you are organizing an event and want it to be published in the calendar, please contact the Communications Officer at your Department.
Advertise seminar or other events on the digital screens
There are a number of digital screens in Biomedicum, four of which are located at the entrance floor (one at the entrance on floor 2, the remaining three on floor 3) as well as large screen on floors 5 to 9, located in the larger common spaces for interaction.
We can help you advertise seminars and events taking place in the building or organised by any one of the departements in Biomedicum. You can either use a template to produce your own poster in accordance with Karolinska Institutet's graphic rules (provided by your communications officer) or send the necessary information by e-mail.
The following information to advertise your event on the digital screens in Biomedicum or on the KI calendar will be required:
- Name of department organising the event
- Where the event is to be advertised:
- digital screens
- KI calendar
- Type of event:
- Half time seminar
- Seminar / Lecture
- Conference / workshop
- Other events (meetings, courses, expo, etc.)
- Title of event
- Name of presenter/guest + affiliation
- Date, time and venue of the event
- Additional information or comments
- Name and contact details of contact person
- Documents or images (high resolution) to be included:
Please note that you need to include name(s) of person(s) portrayed (with prior consent to publish their portrait on the web) as well as name of photographer (with prior consent to publish on the web/digital screens) for correct accreditation.
- Useful links
* For dissertations (and half time reviews) please include name and affiliation of main supervisor, co-supervisors, opponent and examination board.
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology (CMB)
Department of Physiology and Pharmacology (FYFA), Department of Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology (MTC) and Facility Management in Biomedicum (FM)
Department of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics (MBB)