Erna Möllersalen is a hybrid lecture hall in Flemingsberg with three cameras and a fully integrated audio solution, compatible with Zoom and Teams, as well as any audio and video recording software.
Ground floor in Neo with seats for 80 participants.
HDMI / VGA + mini tele for audio
Projector with screen
2 wireless headsets and 2 wireless handheld microphones
USB in lectern connecting AV to video meetings
Zoom- och Teams compatibel facility:
- Connect the USB cabel from the lectern to your computer
- Start a video meeting software of your choice
- Choose "Shure P300" as speaker and microphone
- Choose "USB Capture SDI" as camera
Record a lecture or meeting offline:
- Recordings containing camera, microphones and presentation can be made using the software of your choice, on your own device
- Audio and video can also be recorded using own hardware connected to an AV output in the hall
- Please contact AV-support for demonstrations and support