Padlet - a digital canvas
Padlet is a digital canvas to create projects that are easy to share and collaborate on.
This is Padlet
Padlet works like a piece of paper. You can put whatever you like on it: drag in a video, record an interview, write your own text posts or upload some documents. Make it even more beautiful by choosing custom wallpapers and themes.
- Padlet can be private or shared with others. You can choose if it should be open for collaboration.
- You can embed your Padlet in Canvas for your students.
- The Padlet tool works in all browsers and is also available as an app.
- If you were empoyeed at KI before 2020, you were admitted to Padlet when KI purchased the tool. Individual login details were sent out to all employees in September 2020 (sender: Padlet).
- If you have started after September 2020, you need to apply for an account via the form contact the ICT educators.
The Unit for Teaching and Learning can offer workshops on how to use Padlet, see the calendar Higher education courses.