Padlet - a digital canvas
Padlet is a digital canvas to create projects that are easy to share and collaborate on.
This is Padlet
Padlet works like a piece of paper. You can put whatever you like on it: drag in a video, record an interview, write your own text posts or upload some documents. Make it even more beautiful by choosing custom wallpapers and themes.
- Padlet can be private or shared with others. You can choose if it should be open for collaboration.
- You can embed your Padlet in Canvas for your students.
- The Padlet tool works in all browsers and is also available as an app.
- If you were empoyeed at KI before 2020, you were admitted to Padlet when KI purchased the tool. Individual login details were sent out to all employees in September 2020 (sender: Padlet).
- If you have started after September 2020, you need to apply for an account via the form contact the ICT educators.