Karolinska Institutet’s Foundation for Coagulation Research
The Karolinska Institutet foundation for coagulation research hereby invites applications for research stipends or grants.
The aim of the foundation is to promote research within the area of coagulation concerning thromboses in the brain, heart or vessels.
Grants can be given for any of the following three purposes:
- A scholarship for 1-3 moths primarily to doctoral students or secondary to researchers who have reached their doctoral degree. For regulations about stipends at KI, please see the document ”Stipendieregler vid Karolinska Institutet, fastställda av rektor 2018-08-28, dnr 1-174/2018”
- Allowance to any specialist, primarily to a PhD, for the purpose of writing or improving information material within the field of coagulation.
- Allowance for the purpose of organizing a conference within the field of coagulation in the name of Karolinska Institutet.
Eligible to apply are registered PhD students or researchers affiliated to Karolinska Institutet.
PhD students are prioritized and clinical researchers are given preference in case there is a collaboration with laboratory medicine. Stipends can be awarded for a maximum of three times to the same person.
Applications are to be done manually. The application shall contain a complete ansökningsblankett and the attachments stated.
The application can be sent as one PDF-file by e-mail to email@example.com. The application deadline is 20 April 2021, 2.00 p.m.
Grant decisions will be made by the Committee of research after review by an expert group. All applicants will be notified by e-mail in June.
In addition to the filled out application form, one or more of the stated attachments should be enclosed.
- A short application letter which should also contain information about if you are or have been employed by KI
- Certificate of PhD registration (if relevant)
- Publication list
- Research Plan, maximum 3 pages including references.
A short report on the usage of the granted funds should be presented to the expert group the year after the allowance.
For questions regarding this call, plese e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org