Print, scan and copy for employees
EduPrint is a centrally procured print service for KI. Here you will find information about adding the printer to your computer, connecting your card to the print system, and retrieving prints from the printer.
The EduPrint printers are by the brand Ricoh and have a color display. You log in with your KI card via a card reader.
Students can find support for printing and copying on the Library's pages.
With EduPrint printers you can print, scan and copy. You will find the printer as "eduPrint KI on edp-ki-prn01" in the list of your available printers.
If you have a KI Karyon client, EduPrint is pre-installed and you will find the printer in the list when you choose to print a document, as above. If you belong to an institution outside Coordinated IT and need assistance, contact your local IT support.
Overview of EduPrint Printers' Features
If you are unable to install the printer, you can also print via the web portal. Log in with your KI ID.
Collect your printout
If you have placed a print job in the print queue, you can collect it from any EduPrint printer at KI, for example in ANA 8, Biomedicum or Neo.
Good to know
- If the printer runs out of paper before the entire printout has been printed, your print job will be deleted. That way, no one else will be able to get hold of your documents when the printer is restocked with paper.
- When scanning documents, your email address is preset. The IT Office is currently working on making a feature for changing email addresses available.
More information for logged in staff
There is more information for those of you working in the following groups
- C5.Department of Cell and Molecular Biology
- C7.Department of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics
- H1.Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society
- H2.Department of Biosciences and Nutrition
- H5.Department of Laboratory Medicine
- H7.Department of Medicine, Huddinge
- H9.Department of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology
- K2.Department of Medicine, Solna
- OF.Department of Dental Medicine
- OV.University Dental Clinic
- UF.Central Administration