Print, scan and copy for employees
EduPrint is a centrally procured print service for KI. Here you will find information about adding the printer to your computer, connecting your card to the print system, and retrieving prints from the printer.
The EduPrint printers are by the brand Ricoh and have a color display. You log in with your KI card via a card reader.
Students can find support for printing and copying on the Library's pages.
With EduPrint printers you can print, scan and copy.
You can find the printer as "eduPrint KI on edp-ki-prn01" printer in the list of your printers.
Overview of EduPrint Printers' Features
If you are unable to install the printer, you can also print via the web portal. Log in with your KI ID.
Guide for how to print from the EduPrint portal
Add printer to Windows 7
- Open Word
- Open the printing windows by pressing “ctrl” and “p” or click on “file” and then “print”.
- Click on the arrow to extend the drop-down menu at Printers.
- Type “EduPrint” and click search.
- Double-click EduPrint-KI. After having double-clicked, it can take up to 40 seconds for the printer to install.
Add the printer as default printer
- Select "Devices and Printers" from the Start menu
- Right-click the EduPrint printer. Select "Set as default printer". If you cannot find EduPrint among the printers, see section " Add a document to your printing queue" above.
Connect your card to the printer
The first time you want to use the printer, you need to connect your KI card to the printer.
Collect your printout
If you have placed a print job in the print queue, you can collect it from any EduPrint printer at KI, for example in ANA 8, Biomedicum or Neo.
Good to know
- If the printer runs out of paper before the entire printout has been printed, your print job will be deleted. That way, no one else will be able to get hold of your documents when the printer is restocked with paper.
- When scanning documents, your email address is preset. The IT Office is currently working on making a feature for changing email addresses available.
For questions regarding print services, please contact the IT support at ITemail@example.com.
More information for logged in staff
There is more information for those of you working in the following groups
- H1.Klinisk geriatrik
- H2.Department of Biosciences and Nutrition
- H9.Med njursjukdomar
- K2. P Eriksson
- OF.Department of Dental Medicine
- OV.University Dental Clinic
- UF.Arkiv & Registratur